José Filipe Pinto
José Filipe Pinto, Ph.D. in Sociology, is a Professor at Lusófona University, where he is the Director of the Degree in Sociology, and the Master in Sociology and Labor Economics: Economic Intelligence and Cooperation in the Lusophone Space.
His research interests are Political Science and Political Sociology. He investigates the form, the ideology and the exercise of the Power, the quality of Democracy and alternative political movements.
- Pinto, J.F. (2018). Trump, a nationalist and a populist leader. Global Journal of Human Social Sciences 18, 1: 1 – 9.
- Pinto, J.F. (2017). Populismo e Democracia. Dinâmicas populistas na União Europeia. Lisboa: Sílabo.
- Pinto, J.F. (2017). Populism, is it Democracy’s Bastard or Twin? The Case of the European Union. Chinese Political Science Review, 2: 1 – 17.
- Pinto, J.F. (2016). Presidentes da República no Portugal Democrático. Eleições, dinheiros e vetos. Coimbra: Almedina.
- Pinto, J.F. (2015). O Poder em Portugal. Partidos e Cidadãos: Espaço para Dois?. Coimbra: Almedina.