Álvaro de Borba Cruz Lopes Dias
Álvaro Lopes Dias holds a Ph.D. in Business Sciences from the University of Extremadura, a Masters in Business Strategy, MBA and Bachelor degree in Management. He is currently a Professor at the Lusófona University, and at ISG, where he is director of the Masters in Marketing. He wrote 17 books in the area of management.
His research interests are dynamic capabilities and the creation value, especially in low-density territories.
- Dias, A., & Renato, P. (2017). Dynamic capabilities and marketing capabilities in Portugal. Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración, v. 30, n.3, p. 417-430.
- Silva, R. E., & Dias, A. L. (2017). Supplier Selection Process-Towards a Multi- Criteria Decision Making Model for Manned Guarding Services. Journal of Management Research, v. 9, n.2, p. 171-186.
- Duarte, A., Dias, A. L. e Patuleia, M. (2015). Marketing turístico: Condicionantes da satisfação e confiança do turista em Manaus. Tourism and Hospitality International Journal, v. 4, n. 3, p. 384-416.
- Dias, A., Delgado, M. & Pereira, R. (2015). Consequences of Investment Contract Duration on the valuation of firms in maturity stage. World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sust. Development, v. 11, n. 2/3, p. 217-231.
- Dias, A., & Silva, R. (2016). Organizational Training and Organizational Commitment: A Literature Review and Conceptual Development. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, 3(1), 387-399.